Henderson Hall can be found in Talybont-on-Usk, a pretty village in the heart of the BreconBeaconsNational Park. It is easily accessible from the A40, only an hour from Cardiff, Newport and Hereford so ideal for an out-of-office presentation, training days or conference.The venue has the advantage of being close to outdoor activities, accommodation and a three village pubs.
- Large main hall for up to 200 which can be divided in half if required
- Spacious car park
- AV equipment for presentation from laptop or DVD with audio loop
- Main entrance with cloakroom
- kitchen with serving hatch
- External catering can be organised upon request
- Changing rooms with showers
- banquet chairs and tables
- Disabled access
- External playing fields
We have been a successful venue for a variety of corporations such as The Wales Rural Network, Brecon Beacons National Park, U3A, and TheWildlife Trust, Dyfed Powys Police It is also ideally situated for companies wishing to run outdoor activities, charity walks and runs. Overnight stays can be accommodated upon request.
With a competitive hourly rate of £15/hour, why not call and arrange to view?
For more information contact: email@example.com