Henderson Hall now has it’s own dedicated website so for full information and news please click this link
Henderson Hall can be found in Talybont-on-Usk, a pretty village in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park. It is easily accessible from the A40, only an hour from Cardiff, Newport and Hereford so ideal for an out-of-office presentation, training days or conference.The venue has the advantage of being close to outdoor activities, accommodation and a three village pubs.
- Large main hall which can be divided in half if required. Suitable for 160 people theatre style, 120 served at large tables, 140 buffet style.
- Spacious car park
- AV equipment for presentation from laptop or DVD with audio loop
- Large drop-down screen
- Main entrance with ladies, gents, disabled and baby changing. Small cloakroom.
- large new kitchen with catering oven, dishwasher, plumbed hot water urn, fridge/freezer, cutlery, china, glassware, serving hatch through to main hall
- large stage
- Changing rooms with showers
- banquet chairs and tables
- Disabled access
- External playing fields with space for marquee by arrangement only
We have been a successful venue for a variety of corporations such as The Wales Rural Network, Brecon Beacons National Park, U3A, and The Wildlife Trust, Dyfed Powys Police It is also ideally situated for companies wishing to run outdoor activities, charity walks and runs. We have had some very successful weddings with tenting inside the hall provided by a local company. Overnight stays can be accommodated upon request.
With a competitive hourly rate of £15/hour, why not call and arrange to view?
For more information contact: email@example.com