Henderson Hall is used for regular community events as well as some one off events which will be advertised on the ‘Events’ page. If you want to hire the hall for your own class, course or event we offer great value for money at only £10/hour for residents or £15/hour for non-residents. Email Julia on email@example.com or call on 01874-676085. Alternatively, keep up with hall news by following the Henderson Hall Facebook page!
Events Coming Up:
50th YEAR CELEBRATIONS: This year sees the 50th birthday of the village hall. A fun series of events will be held on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st July as well as some ad hoc events during the rest of the year. Keep your eyes peeled here and on the Henderson Hall Facebook page. First event is coming up on Tuesday 23rd April. A family foraging event:
NEXT FILM: First Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm
- Wednesday 6th March: Fences, cert 12, starring Denzel Washington
- Wednesday 3rd April: Bohemian Rhapsody, PG Foot stomping film about Queen and Freddie Mercury
- Wednesday 1st May: The Guernsey Literary and Potatoe Peel Pie Society, cert 12A, starring Lily James
- Wednesday 5thJune: Ladybird, cert 15 (golden globe best pic and actress)
- Wednesday 3rd July: Victoria & Abdul, cert 12 starring Judi Dench and Ali Fazal, cert 15 (golden globe best pic and actress)
- Wednesday August 7th: Black Panther, cert PG, suitable for 12 years and up and great exciting family film
- Wednesday September 4th, Cert 15, Gods Own Country, highly acclaimed British film.
- (films can be subject to change so if you want to double check email firstname.lastname@example.org)
CHILDRENDS DRAMA: A new class is being offered by a highly experienced and trained drama teacher. Tuesdays during term time from 5.30pm. For more information please contact Lynn
JUDO is at the hall on Monday evenings 6.30-7.30/7.30-8.30pm (Weekly). Cost £3.50/£4. Suitable for Adults & Children. Contact: ’H’ Head Coach 07939 312704
Playgroup: Monday mornings from 10am-12noon during term time
Judo: 6.30pm-7.30pm/7.30pm-8.30pm weekly £3.50/£4.00 suitable for adults and children. Contact ‘H’ Head Coach on 07939 312704
DDMix: Tuesdays 7.45pm – 8.30pm, cost £5. All ages and levels welcome this is a new dance based exercise class, the creation of Darcy Bustle. Suitable for anyone, even if you can’t dance and guaranteed to leave you with a spring in your step!
DD Fitness – Back to Fitness: Thursdays 6.30pm – 7.15pm. This is a class designed to get anyone back into doing some exercise and all levels are welcome. £5 a class and for more information contact donnadrucepersonaltrainer.co.uk or come along at 6.15 to have a chat
Thursdays 7.30pm – 8.00pm: Metafit a ‘hit’ fitness class for those who really want to see improved body shape and increased fitness levels. £5 a class
Woman’s Institute: Once a month on the second Wednesday of the month 7.00-10.00 pm
Gardening Club: Once a month on the third Friday 7.30-10.00 pm
Tea and Chat: Once a month on the first Monday of the month from 3pm
Film Nights: First Wednesday of the month, look at ‘Events ‘ page for films and dates (usually first Weds of the month)
Junior Tennis Lessons: held in the hall during the winter and outside from @ April, every Wednesday evening during term time 5.45pm-7.00pm