The Star Inn in Talybont is once again hosting a Star Gazing Night November 29th.
We’re hoping for a starry starry night so we can catch the peak of the Leonids meteor shower.
You’ll need to book tickets for the event and places will be limited (see below for info). The event will include:
- A talk with slides by Glamorgan University expert Martin Griffiths
- A guided night walk with one of Martin’s university colleagues
- A trip to the village hall for a talk inside the Usk Astronomical Society’s planetarium
- There will be more experts on hand to chat to at the village hall and meteorites to handle
- Back at the pub there will be food (included in ticket price) and starry-themed songs
Check how to book on the Star Inn website.