January / February 2018
Come on one of our Brecon Beacons Winter Workshops; a Day workshop on January 21st and a Night workshop on February 17th*. With both workshops we go to great locations for photography to practise technique and composition. Great for a Christmas present!
- Capture the winter landscape of the Brecon Beacons
- Visit some great locations in the central Brecon Beacons
- Understand your camera settings for night photography and see our amazing dark skies!
Brecon Beacons Landscape Workshop
Sat 21st Jan 2018 9.00 – 5.30pm (optional dawn start from 7.00am)
£99pp or £185 for 2 Booking Together (exc. optional dawn start @£25pp)
Brecon Beacons Night Workshop
Saturday 17th February* 2018 5.30 – 9.30pm
It would be great if you are able to attend, but:
- If you would like to attend but are not available, there’s a full list of workshopson the website
- If you know someone who may be interested and would be happy to have the information passed onto them (kindly ask permission first on our behalf!), please do so.Full information including equipment requirements and detailed information on each workshop will be forwarded to you on booking (payment required to confirm your place via Paypal or BACS – the reduction for 2 people or for Both Workshops is not available by booking through the website – please CONTACT NIGEL directly for this option)