Brecon Beacons Winter Workshops
January / February 2018
Come on one of our Brecon Beacons Winter Workshops; a Day workshop on January 21st and a Night workshop on February 17th*. With both workshops we go to great locations for photography to practise technique and composition. Great for a Christmas present!
- Capture the winter landscape of the Brecon Beacons
- Visit some great locations in the central Brecon Beacons
- Understand your camera settings for night photography and see our amazing dark skies!
Brecon Beacons Landscape Workshop
Sat 21st Jan 2018 9.00 – 5.30pm (optional dawn start from 7.00am)
£99pp or £185 for 2 Booking Together (exc. optional dawn start @£25pp)
Brecon Beacons Night Workshop
Saturday 17th February* 2018 5.30 – 9.30pm
£99pp or £125 for 2 Booking Together
(Click on the links above to view the itineraries – please note that the schedules illustrated are examples and timings may be varied according to the time of year and weather conditions)
Both workshops are aimed at those with some previous experience so the focus is on more advanced settings, technique and composition. With both workshops you’ll leave with some great ideas to practice in your own time and knowledge of new locations to return to. Please note that there is a 10% discount available for those booking both workshops
* NOTE ON NIGHT WORKSHOPS: With night workshops I usually try to allocate 3 days and choose the clearest of the three with the aim of achieving a clear night sky. This does require come flexibility with those booking but maximises the opportunity for ideal conditions. Saturday 17th is the default date for this workshop.
Both workshops are for a maximum of 6 people.. For full details visit the group workshop section of our website www.creativephotographywales.com, call Nigel on 01874 676402 or email your reply to this newsletter
It would be great if you are able to attend, but:
- If you would like to attend but are not available, there’s a full list of workshopson the website
- If you know someone who may be interested and would be happy to have the information passed onto them (kindly ask permission first on our behalf!), please do so.Full information including equipment requirements and detailed information on each workshop will be forwarded to you on booking (payment required to confirm your place via Paypal or BACS – the reduction for 2 people or for Both Workshops is not available by booking through the website – please CONTACT NIGEL directly for this option)